All Christmas trees and bases, Santa Throne, Vases, Garlands, Wreaths, Table Centre Pieces, decorations and LED Lights remain the property of Designer Christmas.
The installation and dismantle dates of the hire terms will be detailed on the clients invoice. A 50% deposit is required once a booking date is secured. Final payment is due 7 days prior to installation date. Hire terms are for one month unless an extension of the hire has been arranged and paid for.
If a booking is cancelled after the deposit is paid, the client will forfeit this fee.
If unnecessary delays occur in installation or dismantling, due to access problems, areas not cleared for the tree, function manager not available to discuss layout a fee will be imposed.
If Designer Christmas is called back to rectify a problem that is through no fault of their own, eg the tree was knocked over by a cleaner a call out fee of $150 will be charged.
Christmas trees and decorations must not be moved or altered once installed.
All hire equipment will be delivered in a good condition. Any damaged or missing items upon retrieval will be the client’s responsibility. If it is apparent on our return that the Christmas tree has been moved or placed on a platform and decorations have been broken a minimum fee of $100 will be charged to cover the tree and decoration damage.
- The LED low voltage lights must be used with due care. Make sure the electrical plug is dry before putting into power point.
- The LED transformer must never be covered and must always have adequate ventilation.
- Client’s electrical outlets are to be in a safe working order and free from clutter and debris before installing the LED lights.
- All Designer Christmas lights are inspected and tagged.
- The power adaptor for the LED lights is 4cm width and 13cm height. If the client’s power point does not have enough clearance a power board or extension cord must be provided by the client and available on the day of installation.
Designer Christmas will not be held liable for any accidents, incidents or injuries relating to the hire of Designer Christmas equipment.
Instructions to proceed or commence with works, such as email communications and payment of deposit, shall be deemed as acceptance of our Terms and conditions.